“Alt Indices is an upcoming benchmarking firm that seeks to provide benchmarking services for the Indian and European AIF asset class. There is a void in the Indian as well as global markets for private market benchmarking agencies – an opportunity that was perceived by us early on. Our goal is to provide effective benchmarks for non-traditional asset classes and since there exist very few domiciles that have a regulatory catalyst to boost the development of private market benchmarks, Alt Indices wants to lead the transformation of alternative investments to bring greater transparency to the asset class and enable investment community to make better decisions for a better world.”
Kishor is a former MD & CEO of Indian Bank as well as IDBI Bank, both leading public sector banks in India. He is a professional banker with 41 years of rich experience. He has wide exposure in financial sector with Board level experience of about 14 organisations. Some of his assignments were
● Chairman, IDBI Capital Markets & Securities Ltd., IDBI Trusteeship Services Ltd, IDBI Asset Management Limited, IDBI Intech Limited
● Chairman & Executive Trustee, Stressed Asset Stabilization Fund (SASF)
● Director, IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
● Chairman, Corp Debt Restructuring (CDR) –Executive Group
● Director, Association of Development Financing Institutions of Asia Pacific, (ADFIAP) Manila, Philippine.
● Director, EXIM Bank of IndiaApart from the above assignments he has also served as a member of Advisory Board to Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority (IRDA) and Reserve Bank of India (RBI) sub committee on Financial Inclusion.
Garry Singh | CEO
Garry has 10 + years of experience as a business analyst. Strengths include statistical awareness, computer science awareness, and business awareness using SAS, SQL, SPSS, and R. He has previously worked as a Business Intelligence consultant at Capgemini, Mumbai, and has a Masters in business intelligence from Bentley university Boston.
Paigaam Dhaliwal | CFO
Paigaam was previously working as a risk consultant where he leads multiple engagements providing solutions related to Internal Controls and other risk advisory services to clients in diversified sector viz. Manufacturing, Real Estate, BPO, ITES, Trading Co’s, Hospitality industry etc. Paigaam is a qualified chartered accountant and holds a bachelor’s degree in finance and accounting.
Abeer Sharma | Legal Counsel
Abeer is a litigation lawyer at the supreme court of India. He specializes in comparative and international dispute resolution. He has many acclaimed publications on arbitration law and compensation regimes. Abeer has an LLM degree from Queen Mary University London.